So you’re ready for a new website! We’re ready to work with you. Contact us to get the ball rolling and we’ll walk you through these steps:
- Complimentary consultation. We meet together to discuss your site. You bring your basic content ideas functionality needs, along with any existing communications materials for your company or group. We’ll ask questions about your needs and desires to get a feel for the scope of the project.
- We provide a quote. Within a week, we’ll provide a quote based on what you told us in the consultation which outlines the scope of the project, what your costs for our services are as well as web hosting, domain name charges and any additional purchases you may need to make based on the functionality you require. The quote will be good for 60 days, and when you accept it we will set a start date for the project with you.
- Do your homework. Before the start date, you need to pull together all the content you need for your site. This includes things like logos, photos, and page content. During this time we’ll be working with you to purchase your hosting and domain (if needed), your WordPress template and choose your color palate.
- Building phase. Building your site can take as little as 2 weeks up to 8 weeks. Expect that we’ll be communicating regularly, asking for your feedback on what’s been done and changes before things cannot be changed.
- Training. After we’ve completed your site, we will sit down with you and walk you through site basics, such as adding new pages and posts, adding events to your calendar, proper sizing for your images, etc.